Monday, December 14, 2009

What have I learned this semester? Well, obviously not time management, as I'm writing this post on a break from my final paper.

In more sincerity, specific terms and concepts aside, I've learned that almost anything is applicable for analysis, and the tools and training exist to perform them in coherent, verbose, academic formats.

In studying scenes for my final paper, I'm amazed at how many details emerge upon repeat viewings. That said, I wonder how many of them are due to intentional planning, and how much is apparent because of my desire to find something new, as a justification for watching the same thing for the eighth time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we can ever learn time management in college. They should offer a course... but then we would probably all fail...

    ReplyDelete